The WeiDan Group offers extensive HL7 training programs, providing the knowledge and understanding to guide the healthcare industry through the successful implementation of HL7 standards.
- Customised on-site tutorials and workshops to meet the specific needs of clients.
- Tailored presentational training programs targeted specifically for working group meetings and educational summits.
On completion of the HL7 course, all participants will be able to:
- Confront a project involving interoperability among disjointed healthcare information systems.
- Read and understand the most widely used HL7 standards.
- Understand the need for controlled vocabularies, master files and entity registries.
- Read and write V2.X messages.
- Read and write V3 messages.
- Read and write CDA R2 documents.
- Understand the appropriate use of each artifact (messages, documents).
The WeiDan Group offers a wide range of DICOM training courses.
- Public courses in DICOM Basics and DICOM In-Depth.
- Customised on-site tutorials and workshops to meet the specific needs of clients. These tailored private courses include DICOM Basics, DICOM In-Depth, DICOM Structured Reporting and DICOM for Service Integration.
DICOM Basics (1 Day)
The key DICOM vocabulary and concepts are covered, providing an understanding in the ability to send images, print, query/retrieve, media storage, modality work lists, structure reporting and more.
In addition, attendees also learn how to read a DICOM Conformance Statement and are provided with an overview of IHE.DICOM Basics provides an introduction to all who deal with any aspects of the use of DICOM in the work place. It is applicable to developers, the field service, validators, system integrators, product managers, sales and marketing personnel, PACS administrators, bio-medics and in-house hospital service providers.
DICOM In-Depth (2 day)
This popular DICOM course is a two-day seminar providing detailed knowledge of the DICOM Standard. This seminar builds upon the key concepts and terms learned in DICOM Basics by covering DICOM encoding structure, compression, how to read Information Objects, rules to build DICOM messages and more...
In addition, the course covers in-depth details about how DICOM solves integration problems, including the sending and receiving of images, query/retrieve, modality work list (HIS/RIS integration), printing and structured reporting. Attendees also learn the 'questions to ask' when dealing with DICOM, plus real world implementation issues and solutions.
DICOM In-Depth is applicable to developers, the field service, validators, system integrators, PACS administrators, bio-medics and in-house hospital service providers.
A pre-requisite for attending DICOM In-Depth is previous attendance at DICOM Basics or equivalent professional knowledge.
Discounted packages are available for the combination of DICOM Basics and DICOM In-Depth.
DICOM Structured Reporting (1 day)
A one-day course totally focused upon DICOM SR, providing an understanding all the key terms and concepts of DICOM SR plus in-depth details related to encoding, content items, templates, coding schemes and context groups. How SR is applied to real reporting is discussed and the template TID 2000 (Basic Diagnostic Image Reports) is used as a learning tool to build a report.
DICOM Structured Reporting is applicable to developers, validators and system integrators.
A pre-requisite for attending DICOM Structured Reporting is previous attendance at DICOM In-Depth or equivalent professional knowledge.